AQUARELLE – BLUE
Aquarelle – Blue
- Collection: Aquarelle
- Colour – Blue
- Catalog Number: 5512-1
- Capacity: 6 ml
UV Gel Polish – Blue Aquarelle
The Aquarelle Collection will allow you to create your own art masterpieces.
Do you have a lot of tedious templates and ready-made designs?
Are not you interested in the limitations, and the trends in the field of manicure are your specialty?
Perfectly! Discover the collection of Aquarelle gel polish, an absolute breakthrough in nail styling.
This product is used to make a Sharm effect, called “wet painting”.
Thanks to its unique properties it quickly dissolves, creating spectacular decorations in just a few seconds.
With Aquarelle’s gel polish, you get the desired effect faster than the classic gel polish.
Is better and faster, you do not have to complicatedly mix and dilute products. That is why you save a lot of time and nerves, and in return you get a nice fun.
Purple Aquarelle was inspired by women who value classical beauty. The ornaments made will be awe-inspiring. Get lost in this beautiful, deep purple colour.
Aquarelle collection description
Applying this innovative gel will give you unique effects.
Discover decorations that are not lifeless. Create multidimensional stylizations.
Eye-catching designs such as Ombre liquid, refined Blur Effect and Marble effect will come with child’s ease. Now it is as easy as playing with watercolours.
Warning! You can get addicted from Aquarelle 🙂
This breakthrough collection consists of 10 transparent colours (Raspberry, Ruby, Purple, Violet, Navy, Emerald, Green, Ocean, Red, Cherry) and 8 shades with more intense pigmentation (White, Pink, Lavender, Fuchsia, Blue, Black, Brown, Sephia) and two bases: White and Clear.
* NOTE: The colours in the pictures may differ from the actual ones due to the individual settings of the monitor.
2. Apply the colour from the standard NeoNail collection of gel polish in 2 thin layers – each time cure in the LED or UV lamp, according to the table.
4. Choose the Aquarelle colour, put in a small amount on the crystal pad. Use a thin brush to make a pattern, then cure according to the table in the LED lamp or UV lamp.
5. To lengthen the durability of manicure made with Aqaurelle lacquer, apply two Hard Top layers. In case of increased exposure to sunlight or the use of sunbed we recommend applying one layer of Hard Top and the second layer of Top Sunblocker. After curing, wipe the sticky layer with a cleaner.
6. To remove the nail polish from the nails, roughen the glossy layer of nail polish with a file, then apply acetone to Foil Nail Wraps and leave it for about 10 minutes. If there are leftovers of the gel polish, remove them with a wooden stick or a metal pusher.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.