Capacity: 7,2 ml
Hybrid Nail Polish 7.2 ml – HARD BASE
Hybrid HARD BASE varnish is used as a base for hybrid colored varnishes.
It is a 3rd Generation product, and its formula ensures even better durability, adhesion and resistance to abrasion.
Quick varnish application and hardening with UV and LED rays is a guarantee of durability and color saturation.
How to use?
Necessary base for colorful hybrid varnishes.
1. Gently polish the nail with a polisher , remove the dust formed, then rinse with a cleaner .
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in the LED / UV lamp according to the table .
3. Apply a layer of hybrid varnish in the selected color and cure in the LED / UV lamp according to the table (the darker the color, the longer the curing time). Repeat the operation to obtain a depth of color.
4. Apply the HARD TOP layer to give a very expressive gloss.
5. Cure in the LED / UV lamp according to the table , then rinse with a cleaner .
6. In order to remove the varnish from the nails, matt the shiny layer with a polishing block , then apply Acetone .
* for this purpose, apply acetone on the Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free cotton swab and cover it with a fingernail, then wrap it with aluminum foil) and leave it for about 10 minutes. If there are residues of gel varnish, remove them with a wooden stick or a metal hoof .
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.