Collection: Shining Diamonds
Catalog number: 6521-7
The color of this season must accompany you on New Year’s Eve! Especially that we
decorated it with the glow of a million glitter particles! Prima Donna is purple, which
will cause a lot of confusion.
1. Gently polish the nail with a polisher , remove any dust formed, then rinse with a cleaner .
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in an L ED or UV lamp according to the table .
3. Apply a layer of hybrid varnish in the selected color and cure in the LED / UV lamp according to the table (the darker the color, the longer the curing time). To get the color depth repeat the procedure.
4. Apply a layer of HARD TOP to give a very expressive gloss. In the summer we recommend using TOP Sunblocker instead of the Hard top.
5. Cure in LED / UV lamp according to the table and then rinse with a cleaner .
6. In order to remove varnish from the nails, polish the shiny layer with a polishing block , then apply Acetone .
* for this purpose, apply acetone on Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free swab and cover the nail with it, then wrap it with aluminum foil) and leave for about 10 minutes. If there are remains of varnish – gel, remove them with a wooden stick or metal dumplings .
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.