FLUO Effect 02 – Blue-Green
Fluo Effect No 2
- Collection: Fluo Effect
- Colour: Blue
- Catalog number: 5399-2
Fluo Effect Pollen 02
FLUO EFFECT is the new pollen for WOMEN:
– Love fun
– Enjoy brave, funky colours
– Have a positive attitude to life
What are the colors of Fluo Effect NeoNail?
It is a pallet of 3 unusual glowing in darkness pollens:
Fluo Effect 01 – Yellowish-green,
Fluo Effect 02 – bluish-green,
Fluo Effect 03 – Violet.
Pollen can be used to create:
– luminescent motives,
– create a “Sugar Effect”,
– glossy, smooth phosphorescent surface.
How does Fluo Effect NeoNail look like on my nails?
After the daylight exposure, pollen glows in the dark.
Pollen can be applied to any colour of UV gel polish. If colour is similar to colour that Fluo Effect shines in the dark it will strengthen and emphasize its beauty.
Fluo Effect can be used for styling on UV gel polish, acrylic or glaze paint.
Do not apply onto classic nail polish.
Weight: 3 g
Pollen Fluo Effect 01: transparent. When highlighted, it lights up in blue and green.
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block.
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in LED or UV lamp according to the table.
3. Apply a layer of UV Gel polish in the desired colour and cure using the lamp (the darker the colour, the longer the curing time).
4. Then apply a second, equally thin layer of the same UV Gel Polish and immediately sprinkle it with Fluo Effect pollen and cure using the lamp.
5. Remove excess pollen with a soft brush. Then paint the nail with a layer of Dry Top (to achieve an amazing gloss), make sure that the free edge of the nail is well protected and cure using the lamp.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.