Degree of coverage: Opaque
Capacity: 7.2 ml
Catalog number: 6790-7
Hybrid Nail Polish 7.2 ml Sweet Paradise
Sand pours between your fingers, the sound of water hitting the shore reaches your ears, you just look at the blue sky, over
which colorful birds fly - and how do you imagine a sweet paradise? Sweet Paradise is an idyll that never ends. A hybrid
varnish in a shade of a cloudless sky is a sign of freedom and freedom that you feel thanks to your strength and confidence.
Sweet Paradise and the world becomes more beautiful!
1. Gently polish the nail with a polisher , remove any dust formed, then rinse with a cleaner .
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in an L ED or UV lamp according to the table .
3. Apply a layer of hybrid varnish in the selected color and cure in the LED / UV lamp according to the table (the darker the color, the longer the curing time). To get the color depth repeat the procedure.
4. Apply a layer of HARD TOP to give a very expressive gloss. In the summer, we recommend using TOP Sunblocker instead of the Hard top.
5. Cure in an LED / UV lamp according to the table and then rinse with a cleaner .
6. In order to remove varnish from the nails, polish the shiny layer with a polishing block , then apply Acetone .
* for this purpose, apply acetone on Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free swab and cover the nail with it, then wrap it with aluminum foil) and leave for about 10 minutes. If there are remains of varnish - gel, remove them with a wooden stick or metal dumplings .
How to make a Japanese manicure After removing the hybrid manicure, it is worth doing a Japanese manicure . It gives the shine of a pink pearl, deeply nourishes the natural nail plate, strengthens it and supplies it with natural ingredients (including vitamins A + E), keratin, bee pollen and silica from the Sea of Japan. Prevent the problem of damaged and brittle nails. The treatment will make the plate stronger, full of silky glow and healthy appearance.