- Collection: Cat Eye
- Shade: Blue
- Colour: Metalic
- Catalog Number: 5084-1
- Capacity: 6 ml
UV NAIL GEL POLSIH / 3 STEP GEL / 3 STEPS GEL / UV HYBRID GEL
High-quality NeoNail UV polish provides an impeccable nail appearance for at least 21 days (until clear cleavage is achieved).
NEONAIL UV NAIL GEL POLISH
For more than ten years, the NeoNail brand has been one of the most important manufacturers in the field of UV nail polish and nail care. Our range includes high quality UV nail polishes in more than 300 different colours and colour nuances from several collections. These must be cured under UV or LED light and are then scratch-resistant for up to three weeks. NeoNail UV gel polish do not chip and stabilize the natural nail underneath.
The UV HARD BASE coat combines the colour varnish to the nail with a specially developed technology, giving it a high-quality adhesive layer. NeoNail UV nail polish, it is dried under UV or LED light. It's safety in the application has been dermatologically confirmed.
An accurate and even application is achieved by using specially developed brushes for our UV nail polishes, which create intensive colours due to high-quality colour pigments. The UV HARD TOP coat lasts for weeks.
With the UV nail polish remover, the lacquer can be removed from the nail without irritating the skin.
The advantages of the NEONAIL UV NAIL GEL POLISH:
• STAY UP TO 3 WEEKS
• NO SPLITTING
• SCRATCH - RESISTANT
• HIGH-GLOSS FINISH
• HARDNESS IN SECONDS
• HIGH COVER FOR THE FIRST LAYER
• STABILIZES NATURAL NAILS
Always shake well before use.
1. Polish the surface of the nails evenly using a nail file or a buffer.
2. Apply the UV HARD BASE coat to the nails and allow to cure. You can see how long the curing time is below the UV or LED lamp.
3. Shake the "Cat Eye" nail polish before use, then apply a thin layer of the UV nail polish to the nails and hold the magnet at a distance of 0.5 cm over the nail surface for approx. 5 sec. Cure in the UV lamp, 36 W for 2 minutes.
4. Apply a second, equally thin layer of the UV nail polish and hold the magnet again over the nail for approx. 5 seconds. Cure in the UV lamp at 36 W for 2 minutes.
5. Apply the UV HARD TOP cure under the UV lamp 36 W for 2 minutes, then clean it thoroughly with the Cleaner.
To remove the nail polish, smooth the shiny surface evenly with a polishing pad, then remove the nail polish with an acetone soaked pad over the nail - leaving it to work for 10 minutes. Remove any remnants of the nail polish using a small wooden stick or metal nail pusher.